Snowdonia Pass: your ticket to great savings in Snowdonia
The Snowdonia Pass is a credit card-sized plastic pass which is accepted by dozens of participating businesses in the tourism, leisure and hospitality industries in Gwynedd, Anglesey and Conwy.
Once you buy a Snowdonia Pass just present it to a participating business (or mention the pass if you pre-book over the phone or by email), to benefit from an exclusive discount or ‘Snowdonia Pass deal’ offered by that business.
How to buy a Snowdonia Pass
You can buy a Snowdonia Pass in any of the following ways:
- From this website – click any ‘buy a pass’ button to be taken to a secure checkout where you can safely enter your payment details. Your Snowdonia Pass will be sent to you by post.
- From partner websites including Visit Snowdonia, Visit Britain and Attractions of Snowdonia. Your Snowdonia Pass will be sent to you by post.
- From any of the Tourist Information Centres (TIC) and retailers listed on the ‘Where to buy’ page. You can take your pass away with you and use it immediately.
How to use your Snowdonia Pass
Browse the list of participating businesses to find out about the latest deals being offered by our partners. You can filter the list by category, or use the ‘search’ box if you’re looking for a specific business.
In the listings or search results, click the name of a business to open its profile page and find out more about the partner, including contact details, opening hours, social media links and any terms and conditions attached to the deal. Some partners require you to pre-book and quote ‘Snowdonia Pass’ during the booking process, so it’s important that you do read each partner’s terms and conditions.
If no pre-booking is required, simply visit the business and present your Snowdonia Pass to take advantage of the special deal on offer.
It’s important that you carefully check the deals on offer before you make your booking or visit a participating business, because deals can and do change from time to time. As Snowdonia Pass becomes more widely publicised among local businesses, we will see a lot of growth in our list of partners – so it’s to your advantage to regularly check the listings for changes and additions.
You can also keep up to date with Snowdonia Pass news, including the addition of new deals and new partners, by subscribing to our newsletter or connecting with us on social media. You’ll find the newsletter subscription form at the bottom of the website, and social media links at the top.
Who it’s for
The Snowdonia Pass is for anyone who wants to save money on leisure activities and holiday accommodation in Snowdonia. While it’s great for tourists and other visitors, it’s also perfect for local residents – the more you use your pass, the more you’ll save, so if you live in the Snowdonia region it’s worth buying a pass so that you can enjoy regular savings on your leisure activities. For example, if your favourite local restaurant is a Snowdonia Pass partner, you can save every time you eat there, subject to the partner’s offer and T&Cs.
Become a Snowdonia Pass partner
If you run a business in Gwynedd, Conwy or Anglesey and would like to become a partner and enjoy the fantastic benefits of being a Snowdonia Pass member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Your business should fit into at least one of the following consumer-facing categories:
- Accommodation – B&Bs, hotels, campsites, caravan parks, hostels, self-catering, and so on
- Attractions and activities – family attractions, heritage sites, museums, galleries, performance spaces, outdoor activities, tour/activity guides, and so on
- Food and drink – restaurants, cafes, producers, and so on
- Retail – shops, markets, ecommerce websites and other retail outlets
- Getting around – buses, trains, and other modes of transport
Benefits of membership
- Increased visibility – reach hundreds of thousands of potential customers
- Promotion of your business through local, regional and national marketing campaigns
- Fully measurable monitoring of your subscription
- Available to local residents as well as visitors – bringing the potential to increase footfall all year round, not just during the peak season
- Engage with potential customers via our social media accounts, blog and newsletters
- Only £75 + VAT for a twelve-month subscription
Who we are
Snowdonia Pass is the brainchild of Attractions of Snowdonia, a consortium of Snowdonia attractions working together to promote and support the region’s tourism, leisure and hospitality industries.