Snowdonia Pass deal: 10% off full price day tickets
Opening hours: Portmeirion Village is open 9.30am – 7.30pm daily
Experience the magic
Fancy a fabulous day out?
Portmeirion is an enchanting Welsh village lovingly created by the renowned architect Sir Clough Williams-Ellis in an Italian style.
Apart from the picturesque buildings, hip hotels, spa and shops, there are acres of gardens and miles of sandy beaches to explore.
Hop on our free forest train to find some of the country’s largest trees, stunning sculptures and hidden lakes.
Your Snowdonia Pass deal
10% off full price day tickets
Terms and conditions
- This offer only applies to Snowdonia Pass holders.
- The 10% discount only applies to full priced day tickets.
- The 10% discount does not apply during Festival No 6 and other paid-for events taking place in Portmeirion Village.
- This 10% discount is not valid in any other Portmeirion outlet, including cafes, restaurants, shops and accommodation.
- The 10% discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including annual passes and half price tickets purchased after 3.30pm.
- Portmeirion Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice. Any amendments will be made online.
- All Snowdonia Pass holders qualifying under these terms and conditions for the 10% discount are deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this offer.